Me and Black @ Rodeo Dr, hand in hand, with hats on our heads and sun at our backs. Lately I've been possessed by a vague feeling of delusion, but shopping takes it away for a moment. However, Black had one too many glasses of Dom PĂ©rignon @ Dolce&Gabbana and tried to "ascend" the chandelier.
Later we walked the battleground of dreadful shoes @ Guess. Black bought every pair and asked the confused salesclerk to throw them away, "so no poor drunkie happens to buy them."
Thank god she didn't enter Chanel.

13 comments:

  1. oh, I'd love to know what Black would do in Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. This story. I'm cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, this is my dream - to buy everything what I want.. yeah..
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe Black the fashion savior!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love reading about Black's antics!

    not to ask the obvious question, but why "Pneumonia"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. corpse wings: a part of me wanna see it too, but I don't know if I wanna face the consequences ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'd love to see Black do that for myself! This is just too funny!
    I'm also curious as to what she would do in Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice picture !!! :O Beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. here it seems the words hallucinate the image. i like it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I <3 the fact that you have a story!
    And you're a character :*<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandwich de Dinausore, THANK YOU!!! xx

    ReplyDelete