(Dress: Vintage Valentino)

Distant sounds of traffic woke me from my dreams. Outside, white sky and a breathtakingly clear day. I put on grannys old silk robe, the one she took from the set design of Ben Hur and then, I sit there.
By the pool. Alone by the pool. In the shade reading grannys old invitations 2 parties that Black found in the attic.

The 20 year anniversary of Bel Air Golf Club with Sinatra singing.
The première from the new italian designer Mr E. Armani.
A Cocktail with the cast for the Misfits at Chateau Marmont

And every minute, every letter I miss her more. Who do I miss? I miss granny, I miss my mother I miss myself when I was that kid with big blue eyes and firm belief that the mystery out there was a good one but most of all I miss Black.

I close my eyes and remember.

"Two kids reading too much Shakespeare, makin' perfume out of roses …"



If you want the password, go to my facebookpage 2 get it.

22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, such stunning photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo...u got me on the full line! love ur blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you write. I love the way you do pretty much anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I love the way you write. I love the way you do pretty much anything."

    I feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the photos are amazing! im speechless!

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand how to get the password? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. you simply go to pneumonia FB page you press "friend request" and after a while, you see the password. In any case for this case the pass is
    evan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have just spent the last hours reading every word on this blog. i am absolutely fascinated and adore you. please keep writing, it's beautiful.

    alex

    ivoryinklings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't stop reading! Have you consider publishing a book? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are as amazing as ever and so are your words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my lanta! I really couldn't stop being obsessed with this if I tried my hardest. I want to hear more about your childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leticia, thank u. Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aimee let's b obsessed by each other. Love A

    ReplyDelete
  14. Black Swan my oldest and dearest friend, a month ago I hadn't considered a blog. How is Greece? Love

    ReplyDelete
  15. adore this

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that last pic!! YUP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are really cool and amazing photos. i love the styling too.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH, I just love your pictures!!!!
    ....We are shaped and fashioned by what we love. And I love my readers. Please, come to visit my blog CHICHI. I'm having a GIVEAAY!
    xxx
    http://barboradudinska.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete